Project Advisory Board
BANR is advised by an external Advisory Board with members representing a broad range of stakeholders and the diverse range of project activities. Members have extensive experience in forest resource use, environmental protection, and bioenergy utilization and will serve a key role as external evaluators of project activities.
Project Advisory Board Members:
- Greg Aplet – The Wilderness Society
- Pat Connell – Montana State Legislature
- Rob Davis – Forest Energy Corporation
- Angela Farr – US Forest Service Region 4
- Steve Hamburg – Environmental Defense Fund
- David Hiller – Colorado Energy Research Collaboratory
- Jim Neiman – Neiman Enterprises, Inc.